Canada got best of 'bad deal,' Ford says
Digest more
Top News
Impacts
Prime Minister Mark Carney announced Canada is retaliating against Trump's trade policy with a 25 per cent tariff on vehicles imported from the U.S. that are not compliant with the Canada-U.S.-Mexico...
From CBC.ca
Trump’s previously announced 25% tariffs on auto imports took effect Thursday.
From Associated Press
Read more on News Digest
Ontario Premier Doug Ford suggested that Canada could drop its tariffs against the United States, stating the northern nation would be willing to take them off “in the next minute” if the U.S. removes its tariffs.
Stellantis confirmed it would introduce a temporary shutdown of its auto assembly plant in Windsor, Ont., between April 7 and April 21.
The U.S. and Canada should negotiate a trade deal without Mexico as they reconfigure their trading relationship, said Doug Ford, the leader of Ontario, Canada’s most populous province. Ford has advocated for forging a bilateral agreement with the U.
Ontario Premier Doug Ford proposed Wednesday that Canada could drop its tariffs on US imports — if President Trump did the same for America’s northern neighbor.
I had an interesting interview last night with Premier Doug Ford of Ontario, one of Canada’s loudest critics of President Trump’s tariff policy. Canada was not on the list President Trump held up in the Rose Garden,
El primer ministro de Ontario reiteró su llamado a que Canadá alcance un acuerdo comercial bilateral con Estados Unidos, excluyendo a México, horas antes de que el presidente estadounidense, Donald Trump,
The Ford Motor Company is providing to the public its employee financing deals on all new models. Here's the models you can save the most on.
Car companies like Ford and Dodge-owner Stellantis are responding to Trump's auto tariffs with discounts, fees, and production stoppages.